Manhattan, United States
It is a New York City borough, surrounded by Hudson and Harlem rivers. In the precolonial Era Manhattan was occupied by the Lenape Native Americans. The name Manhattan likely means “Island of many hills”. It has the highest population in New York. It is a beautiful Island and a must visit place.
Things to do-
- Statue of Liberty- This is the iconic Statue famous worldwide and has museums around with guided tours.
- Times Square - It is a public Square with bright lights and a lively place to be.
- Empire State Building- It is a Skyscraper started on 11 April, 1931.It has an Height of 1250 feet.
- Central Park- This Park also has zoo and you can enjoy boating here.
- Metropolitan Museum of art- This museum has some of the greatest collection of art.
- High line- This is another park in old elevated rail line
- Rockefeller Center- It is a commercial building spread over a huge area and is iconic Business complex.
- Brooklyn Bridge- This Bridge was built in 19th century and is a cable suspension bridge.
- Museum of modern art- You can find world class art pieces here.
- Grand Central Terminal- It is built in Beaux-arts Architecture and is a intercity railroad terminal.
- Theatre District- Most of the theatres of Manhattan are in this District.
- The Battery- It is a park in New York spread over an area of 25 acres.
- One World Trade center
Where to stay??
- Row NYC- This hotel has a lively food court and a chic café. The rooms are well maintained and beautiful.
- New York Hilton Midtown- This hotel has a fine dining, bars and a gym.
- The Roosevelt Hotel- It is an Art deco hotel with beautiful rooms and rooftop Lounge.
- Hotel Edison- This hotel has a ball room and fine dining area,
- Yotel New York- This is a stylish hotel with floor to ceiling windows and free Wi-Fi